Store Manager- Duck Thru 33 (Vanceboro, NC)
|Title:||Store Manager- Duck Thru 33 (Vanceboro, NC)|
DescriptionResponsibilities and Expectations:
The purpose of this job description is to give new employees an overview of what is expected of a Store Manager in Duck Thru Food Stores. The following list is not all-inclusive, the position may be asked to perform other duties, especially those that are not considered usual and customary in the convenience store industry. Store Managers must report to the Store Supervisor for assistance and guidance.
- Forecast, order, stock and merchandise product.
- Stock refrigerator units with drinks and perishable goods.
- Ensure prompt reconciliation of store operations paperwork.
- Keeps work area neat, clean, and organized.
- Clean front/face and restock shelving, displays, and coolers as needed. Clean fast food area, equipment, and stock as needed. Keep coolers and cooler doors clean.
- Maintain cleanliness of restrooms and facilities.
- Enter all sales in the register at the time of sale.
- Make drops into the safe per instructions.
- Prepare shift reports accurately.
- Be enthused about helping other store employees.
- Must be able to step in when other employees are falling down on their jobs.
- Possess good management skills.
- Be the team leader for a particular Duck Thru Food Store.
- Follow instructions given by the Supervisor.
- Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous customer service.
- Greet and thank all customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Suggest possible purchases to the customer and promote store specials.
- Dress in a manner that is consistent with the Duck Thru Food Store policies.
- Verify that all other store employees are performing their duties in a timely and professional manner.
- Ability to operate necessary machines within the store
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work independently
- Accountable for large amounts of cash
- Ability to maneuver through vendor invoices
- Ability to use a computer and particular software that will be taught to the individual
- Ability to follow instructions
Full-time employees must work at least thirty-two (32) hours, but are to be regularly scheduled for no more than forty (40) hours per week. All hours worked in excess of forty hours per week will be paid overtime at one and one-half times the straight hourly rate. We prefer our Store Managers to average around forty-five (45) hours per week, depending on location.
- Stocking may require lifting up to 50 pounds
- Intermittent sitting, standing, or bending
- Exposure to cold temperatures when stocking refrigerator units
Ability to use safety equipment, including dolly, or hand cart for lifting heavy boxes or other store items, ladders, and grills or deep cooking fryers.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications